Friday, April 29, 2011

50 is my new favorite number!

Fifty pounds!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Wahoooo!!! YayYayYayYayYay!!!!

This morning after 1/2 of a Step class and half an hour on the bike, I braved the scale in the locker room. I had to know. Was Monday's failure a fluke? Was it just water retention? A bad scale reading? Did I do enough this week to ensure victory by the end of the month?

Indeed! It was actually teetering ever so slightly between 49 3/4 and 50, but I'm calling it, folks. Fifty is here!

I had a feeling something was funny about Monday. You can't go from a 48 loss back down to 45 in two days, can you? I would had to have eaten thousands of calories. And I didn't! I swear, every time I step on a scale I get a different reading. ... So you may be thinking, "Well, how do you know if today's was the accurate one, then?" Well, friends, it's a straight-up fact that the lowest reading is always the right one. I mean, that's just a given.

Bad news now, though. These weight-loss numbers are starting to get embarrassingly high. Which is a good thing, but with any luck, the number will only get more and more embarrassing. I'm not sure how many more hard numbers I'll be willing to share. But there will be other ways to keep y'all updated on my progress. So don't go away.

Woo hoo!

No comments:

Post a Comment