Friday, March 18, 2011

Stiff, kind of whiney, but otherwise feeling OK

No. 1 question I'm being asked today: "Oh, hon', are you limping?"
Deja vu all over again, I tell ya.

Jackie decided to whoop my butt yesterday at the gym. Forty minutes of legs. I had no idea so many variations of squats and lunges even exisited. I did jumping squats. I did lunges with my back leg propped up on stuff. I did combination squats. I did sumo squats. It was crazy!

So this morning I woke up and knew it was going to be tough getting around. Stairs are the worst. I haven't had to scoot down on my rear like I did two months ago, but I have been holding on to the railing for dear life, imagining myself tumbling all the way to the bottom.

Maybe a few more sessions like this will launch me out of Plateau-ville. Fingers crossed!

No comments:

Post a Comment