Monday, June 29, 2009

Hurray! New word from Adrienne


I know many of you are checking back to see if we've gotten word from Adrienne, so just to let you know ... WE DID!
Adrienne left me a voicemail on Friday, and I didn't get it till this morning because I was out of the office.

Here's what she said:

Hi Amanda. This is Adrienne Armstrong calling. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you. I've been trying to just enjoy these last couple of weeks with our family before Billie Joe leaves on tour next week.
I have not forgotten about those questions, so I will work on those. I'm in San Diego right now for preproduction for the tour, and I'll be back to a computer this weekend and early next week. So I will try and get you those questions answered as soon as I can. And hopefully by like Monday or Tuesday.
So, I will try you back again another time. But, yeah, I hope you are well. It's so crazy to talk to someone from Mankato. It's been a while.
All right, I'll talk to you soon. Bye.

1 comment:

  1. adrienne is so amazing and down to earth! i wonder what green day does for preproduction?? thanks for the scoop, amanda ;D

    ReplyDelete