Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Still day 2 - New Green Day leads


We may have some help!

I e-mailed Wes Schuck, the Two Fish Studios owner who seems to have connections in every facet of the entertainment industry, and asked if he knew anyone in the Green Day camp.


Here's what he said:

I'm all about it. I'll try and track down their front of house mixer. That's usually the best way to reach the band. They're touring with The Bravery, which I recorded back in '05, so I should have some contacts there as well. I'll let you know what I can dig up! wes


Hurray! I also heard back from someone affiliated with Marti's, and just to correct myself: Green Day never played there. As they often are, the story was distorted over time. Although, let there be no mistake: They did play here. Check out video on YouTube.

No comments:

Post a Comment