Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Is this thing on?


Hiya. So I guess I'm a blogger now. A wise woman, also known as Ellen Mrja, pulled me aside to ask me why I wasn't blogging. There are a whole bunch of Free Press blogs from the male perspective, she said, but not a one from a woman. Well, I guess being one of the only women in the newsroom, I must do my part.


Entertainment is what I do. So this blog will be dedicated to TV, movies, pop culture and local entertainment news. I hope you all enjoy it. Be sure and leave me comments as to why my opinions are totally off base and unfounded. Those are fun to read.


1 comment:

  1. Nice! Taking the Kato Entertainment blog over. I'm sure it'll be much better -- and much less controversial -- than the short-lived Nick@Nite.

    Good Luck!

    Nick@Nite (a.k.a. Nicholas Hanson)

    ReplyDelete