Friday, January 15, 2010

Runway: Season 7 ... eh


I don't know. I wasn't super excited about Thursday night's "Project Runway" kickoff. Nobody was particularly interesting, and no garment was particularly striking. Even the guy who won, Emilio, his purple appliqued cocktail length dress was constructed beautifully, but it wasn't that pretty.

A woman named Christiane was sent home for an ugly floral number. It wasn't anything like last year's first challenge monstrosity -- a sort of silver space suit bubble thing.

You know, nothing really interesting stood out to me. There wasn't really any tension among the designers. No real personalities to root for. I think I'm out this season, peeps. I need a break from the runway. But happy watching to those staying tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment