Monday, July 6, 2009

The tour has commenced


Wow! The Adrienne Q&A got 17,800 hits (so far) on our Web site. That's a good 15,000 more than our usual top stories get. I guess you guys were interested! We joked about launching a campaign for a new band every month to keep this readership momentum going. ; )


I must admit, there is a tiny, tiny part of me that is hoping the band might just show up on July 12 between their Minneapolis and Chicago dates. Maybe I'll be chillin' at the Barmuda and all of a sudden I'll see people tearing down the street, running as fast as they can toward something. And so I'll follow, too, and there they'll be! Playing on the street right in front of Choppers until the cops come and bust it up. Maybe, just maybe.


In the meantime, don't forget to check out the Meat Puppets Thursday night at the What's Up. The story is running Thursday. It was supposed to run last week, but then Adrienne popped up and the Meat got bumped. Hope to see everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment