Sunday, July 12, 2009

Billie Joe mentioned the campaign!


Holy ...you know what!

I keep getting all these e-mails today from Green Day concert-goers. Apparently, during last night's Green Day concert at the Target Center (while I was at my weekend job waitressing : ( ...) Billie Joe Armstrong said a girl from Mankato (me!) has been trying to get Green Day to play a show in Mankato. I'm still trying to figure out what exactly he said, but apparently he didn't say he wouldn't come. So there's a chance!


This actually makes me infinitely more sad than I was when I got home last night from work to receive an e-mail from Adrienne Armstrong offering me tickets to last night's show. ...sigh.


Click here for the Strib review.

1 comment:

  1. OMGG!! i can't believe you missed an e-mail from adrienne offering you free tix to the show D:

    ReplyDelete