Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Perfect storm for reality TV


It was the perfect television storm tonight (Tuesday): "Biggest Loser" finale, "Dancing With the Stars" finale, and the final performances of "American Idol" contestants Crystal and Lee. I had to do some serious flipping to make sure I didn't miss big moments.

Mike, once 526 pounds, shed 264 pounds to become "The Biggest Loser." But the two main events for me were "Idol" and "DWTS." My Erin Andrews didn't win, sadly. She came in third. The front-runner all season ended up winning: Nicole from the Pussycat Dolls. She beat out Evan Lysacek for the coveted mirrorball trophy.

And if people vote by performance alone, then the front-runner all season for "Idol" will definitely be the big winner Wednesday night. Crystal Bowersox absolutely blew away Lee Dewyze during the finals tonight. I've said it before, and I'll say it again: If Mama Sox doesn't take it home, I'm boycotting next season. You better bring it, America. Mama Sox or bust.

No comments:

Post a Comment