Monday, April 26, 2010

Neko concert added to vacation checklist

Neko Case!!! I'm going to the Fitzgerald tomorrow night (that would be Tuesday, in the event this blog entry is found and read later on this week) to see Jacob Dylan and Neko. Sometimes you just have to get the hell out of Dodge, you know?

On vacation this week, and I have the most domestic list of items to achieve: plant flowers, scavenge for rocks to landscape with, get a jump on painting the garage. Uhhhh. So I had heard about the Neko and Dylan concert on The Current and, on a whim, looked it up this morning. Turns out it's tomorrow night, so I checked for tickets and was able to score a seat in the front part of the first balcony. Not bad AT ALL. I had to have at least one super fun vacationy event on the ol' roster.

So, I'll fill you in on how it was. ... On a side note, wouldn't it be amazing if Riverfront Park turned out to be a venue for concerts like this? Neko at dusk outside by the river? Amaaaazing. Dare to dream.

No comments:

Post a Comment