Monday, August 23, 2010

I love polka-dots!

I love polka-dots! A.J.'s dress Thursday night was absolutely BEAUTIFUL. It was a navy and white polka-dotted fabric. Very Audrey Hepburn. Loved the cowl neck and the black bow around the waste. By far my favorite dress.

The hat challenge overall was pretty fun. The designers had to design garments that worked well with large statement hats provided by a guest designer on the judge's panel. I'd say his name, but I can't remember it, and none of you would probably recognize it anyway.

Most of the designers did pretty well. But for once, I actually agreed on who did the worst: April for her three-tiered panty shorts, and Kristin for her raggish "irish" dress. (Kristin went home.)

I was floored by Christopher being in the bottom 3, though. I thought he was going to win! And they hated it. He made this edgy silver dress with a black floral print and paired it with silver leggings and black boots. Gorgeous.

The winner, Michael, did an OK job. But it was a helluva lot of bronze for one Grecian dress. Not for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment